MC Wyatt is on the hunt for energetic leaders who are driven, self-motivated and looking for a long-term career in recruiting. MC Wyatt provides recruiters with the opportunity to move into mid-level recruiting, account management, regional management – depending on where their skills are optimized.
We’re a close-knit team of professionals who work together to turn unique challenges into creative solutions while having a lot of fun in the process. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company.
- Utilizing our internal database and various job boards to identify potential candidates
- Develop creative recruiting strategies to identify the right candidate
- Interview and test candidate skills face to face
- Make 100 or more calls per day
- Place at least three candidates on a long-term job weekly
- Provide weekly reporting on activity (number of client submittals, number of client interviews, number of candidate interviews, etc.)
- Generate sales leads through reference checks and networking
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and/or recent military experience
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment including Microsoft Word and Excel, and internet browsing
- Prior internship/work experience in sales, marketing or customer service environment preferred
- Interest in Sales
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
- Annual sales contest eligibility for incentive trips
Our team is the reason we have such a strong brand, are able to offer such exceptional customer service and continue to grow rapidly as an organization.
|Job Category||Human Resources|